Democratic political regime implies,that all members of society are subject to the constitution and state law. The government should exercise its authority by adhering to certain principles. The most important of them are the foundations of the constitutional order. Democracy combines sovereignty, federalism, democracy, state, local power, as well as the freedoms and rights of citizens.
The constitutional system - the fundamental social relations, which are regulated by legal norms. It is characterized by a whole system of principles:
- separation of power;
- Freedom and human rights;
- secular and social character of the state;
- the rule of law;
- sovereignty of the state;
- Republican form of government;
- freedom of activity;
- ideological and political diversity;
- a single economic space.
1. Social foundations of the constitutional system. Russia is a state whose policy is aimed at building conditions that can provide people with free development and a decent life. The government operates in the following areas:
- definition and guarantee of minimum wage;
- protection of human labor;
- free medical care;
- state support of the family, paternity, motherhood, childhood, elderly citizens and disabled people;
- development of social services systems;
- pensions, various benefits and guarantees.
2. Economic basis of the constitutional system of the Russian Federation. Guarantee of a single economic space, support of competition, free movement of finance, services and goods, freedom of activity. In Russia, all types of property are protected: private, municipal, state, etc. The rights of individual entrepreneurs are protected by law. All natural resources, as well as land, are used in the Russian Federation. They are protected, as they are the basis of life and activity. All peoples on the territory of Russia can use them by law, engage in agriculture and production. Natural resources are in state, private, municipal and other forms of ownership. Citizens of Russia have the right to own land. Owners can freely dispose of natural resources, if this does not violate the legitimate interests and rights of others.
A social state must providehuman development and a decent life. The government provides: a living wage, personal security, access to cultural values, social security, medical care, the opportunity to have social and material benefits, housing, etc. Worthy life means free mental, physical and moral self-improvement.
The foundations of the constitutional system provideequality and sovereignty of nations that live on the territory of Russia. People can freely express their will. Equality means that all nations have the same rights in matters of state construction, the national language, culture, and literature.
The fundamentals of the constitutional system determine the formgovernment in our country. Russia is a mixed republic, it simultaneously has the signs of a parliamentary and presidential republic. Local self-government and state power in the country are elected by the population. Through this method, the principle of democracy is implemented.
The Russian Federation is a constitutionala state in which there are officially several religions and creeds. People themselves choose which god to honor. The state guarantees the citizen freedom of religion and conscience.