What is the best salad with mussels? When it comes to such a dish, the best recipe is difficult to allocate. The thing is that the taste of these seafood can be combined with a variety of ingredients.
In view of the availability of this product, more and morepopular today is the salad of mussels. The best recipes, in our opinion, are described below. Of course, all tastes are different. And these recipes can be modified by adding new ingredients. From this, the dishes will be even more perfect.
Mussels are prepared very quickly, if we are talking aboutfresh product in shells. Only 15-20 minutes will be enough for them to open and well-protrusion. Moreover, do not forget that in salads you can use already pickled mussels, if you like their taste.
The remaining ingredients can be selected inaccording to their own preferences. Of course, meat or poultry should not be added to the salad. But in combination with other seafood (shrimp, octopus, squid), the mussel as an ingredient plays very well. You can also add a variety of fresh and baked vegetables - a dish that will not spoil, but, on the contrary, will highlight and emphasize the taste of seafood. Well, an important role is played by dressing or sauce for salad.
For this salad we need: ½ cup white wine, 8 chopped parsley sprigs, 2 large sliced tomatoes, 1/3 cup olive oil, 2 tablespoons lemon juice, 24 washed mussels in the sink, 8 chopped cilantro sprigs, 150 grams of green beans, 1 pod of green chili peppers, also crushed.
1. Pour the wine into a large frying pan and put it on the fire. Bring the wine to a boil and add the mussels. Cover the lid. Cooking, shaking the frying pan, for 5 minutes, until the mussels open. We take out and dry them, leave a third of the liquid from the pan.
2. We remove the mussels from the shells and put them in a large glass bowl. Add parsley, coriander and tomato. Gently mix.
3. Within two minutes, prepare the asparagus beans in a saucepan with salted water until it softens a little. Drain the liquid, refresh it a little under cold water and add to the mussels.
4. For refueling we take wine, in which mussels were prepared, we add olive oil, chili and lemon juice there. Mix everything in a small bowl. Next, we put a salad for serving and at the end we water it with dressing.
This recipe for salad from mussels is the most delicious, when it is properly cooked. As we see, it contains many ingredients that must be pre-prepared.
Ingredients: 2 teaspoons of olive oil, 2 cloves of garlic, sliced slices, ½ cup of white wine, 300 grams of small potatoes, cut into quarters, 56 grams of green peas (can be frozen, but pre-defrosted), 3 tablespoons of diced red onions, 2 large hard boiled eggs, 2 tablespoons chopped fresh spring onions, ½ finely chopped bulbs, 4 sprigs of fresh thyme, 1.5 kilograms of peeled mussels in shells, ½ medium sized carrots, cut into a large cube, 4 pods paprika peppers (red pepper), 1 cup chopped tomato, 2 pickles, ½ cup garlic mayonnaise.
1. Heat the oil in a frying pan, add chopped garlic and onions. Reduce the temperature and cook for 5 minutes. Add thyme, wine and mussels. Bring to a boil, cover and cover for 8-10 minutes. When the mussels open, they are ready. Filter and store the liquid.
2. We put the pan with cold water and potatoes on the fire. Bring to a boil, then simmer for 15 minutes until the potatoes become soft. We merge the water and leave it for 3-4 minutes. We move into a large bowl. We add broth there and set aside.
3. In another bowl, add the ingredients - carrots, peas, peppers, onions, tomatoes, eggs and cucumbers. All of them must be cut into cubes. We add garlic mayonnaise. We clear the mussels from the shells and add them to the salad. Stir well.
4. When serving, lay out the potatoes on a plate, then put a salad on the top with a spoon. We adorn it with green onions.
It is also a pretty spicy and tasty salad with mussels. The recipe is quite simple, only a little time is needed.
It will require: ¾ cups of white dry wine, 1.3 kilograms of mussels in shells, 3 onions cut into small cubes, ½ cup fresh cilantro (part chopped, part left for decoration), 2 shallots diced, diced, 3 kinds of sweet pepper (yellow, red and green), cut in half and peeled, 20 grams of fresh ginger crushed, 6 tablespoons of olive oil and 3 tablespoons of wine vinegar for refueling.
1. Preheat the frying pan. Add wine and shallots. Passer, add mussels, cover with a lid and stew for 8 minutes, until the shells open. Strain the broth and leave to cool.
2. On a baking sheet over the parchment, spread the pepper up with a mantle and bake in the oven for 10-12 minutes, until the skin does not darken. We take the pepper and put it in a bag to cool it. Remove the cuticle and cut the pepper into cubes.
3. We clean mussels from shells, Mix with pepper, onions, ginger and cilantro. Add ¾ broth with mussels, as well as olive oil and wine vinegar. We serve salad, decorating with a sprig of fresh coriander.
It will be a fairly simple salad with mussels. The most delicious marinade for him, of course, is best done by yourself. But you can use ready-made mussels to speed up the cooking process.
Composition: 2 cups marinated mussels, 4 tomatoes, 1 medium sized green pepper, cut into small cubes, ½ cup finely chopped red onions, ½ cup chopped olives or olives, 2 tablespoons fresh small basil leaves, 3 tablespoons olive oil, 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar, ½ teaspoon finely chopped garlic, ¼ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon black pepper.
It can be said that this salad with marinated mussels is the most delicious and lightest among all.
1. In a large bowl, mix mussels, tomatoes, green peppers, onions, olives and basil leaves.
2. In another vessel, mix olive oil, vinegar, garlic, salt and pepper. Fill the salad and mix well.
3. We put in the refrigerator for 15-20 minutes to let the salad cool. This is optional. You can serve it just like that, but you can put it on small leaves of lettuce.
Mussels are a fairly specific seafood. Not everyone will be able to appreciate their taste. Some people prefer something less extravagant, like cancers.
Nevertheless, many argue that the salad withmussels - the most delicious! He will not leave anyone indifferent. After all, there are many ways to prepare mussels, and spices and spices add to them that special taste that makes us try this product again and again.
Most people who tried the above salads, were very pleased, because they mostly contain vegetables, ie all the ingredients are dietary. Midia is also a dietary seafood.