Pasta is delicious in itself, but in combination, say,with shrimps, it generally becomes a delicacy - a truly exquisite dish with a delicate aroma and amazing, piquant taste. How is the pasta prepared with shrimps? In a creamy sauce! The recipe for this dish is not too simple, but the end result will more than pay for the effort. Having prepared it only once, you can be sure that the mentioned dish will become your favorite on your table.
Pasta with shrimps in a creamy sauce. Recipe with mushrooms
Required grocery set for cooking:
How is the pasta prepared with shrimps in cream sauce? Recipe implies the following stages of preparation:
1. Cut the mushrooms into thin slices, onion - half rings.
2. Heat the frying pan, melt the butter. Fry the onions first, then add the mushrooms.
3. Next, you need to put the peeled shrimp, fry it, and then pour in the cream. When the sauce boils, turn off the fire.
4. Simultaneously, boil the pasta (as written on the package), drain the water, and put the paste on a dish or a plate. Pour the shrimp-creamy sauce with mushrooms.
The recipe for pasta with shrimps (with photo) in the multivark
Today there is a real multi-boom: Multifunctional multivarkas displace traditional kitchen pans and frying pans from the kitchens. In the mentioned unit it is possible to prepare almost all dishes, including pasta.
Required products (calculated for 4 average servings):
1. Boil spaghetti in "Pasta" mode until ready.
2. Drain the water (discard the pasta in a colander), put into a bowl, cover with a plate.
3. Finely crumble the garlic, set the mode "Multipage", pour the oil and fry for half a minute. Then add shrimps peeled, pour lemon juice, add cream, mix thoroughly.
4. Cook for 5 minutes until the sauce becomes thick.
5. Then add spaghetti, stir again and turn off after 5 minutes.
6. Put the pasta on plates and serve with greens.
Fried shrimps in creamy sauce with vegetables and wine
First of all we will prepare shrimps:
1. Remove the shell, make incisions on the backrest and pull the intestine out of the carcass.
2. Take a deep frying pan with thick walls and a bottom, pour in oil (rast.), Heat up and fry the shrimps on each side for no more than 2 minutes. Do not hold it longer, since shrimps tend to dry out.
3. Transfer the shrimps into a bowl, sprinkle with pepper and salt.
Now let's take care of the vegetables:
1. Peeled asparagus and carrots cut into strips, pour into boiling salted water (0.5 cup). Stew it for 10 minutes, then flip it over the sieve and pour the broth into the cup.
2. Shredded shallots, garlic, sprinkle on butter. Pour the wine and simmer until half of it has evaporated.
3. Add cream, vegetable broth, stir and simmer for 5 minutes.
Top with shrimp, boiled carrots andasparagus, mix, cover. After a couple of minutes, shrimps in a creamy-vegetable sauce can be served as an independent dish or with a garnish, for example, with basmati rice. If desired, decorate with greens.